– Inside the racist panic that fueled Donald Trump’s victory
– Everyone should read this guide about what to do if you see Islamophobia
– Ghana Journalist Group Sues Electoral Commission Over Media Accreditation Fees
– A series of strategic mistakes likely sealed Clinton’s fate
– #Turkey’s post-coup purge continues to spread as 370 humanitarian orgs, ngos and non-profits forced close.
– Trump’s Top Military Adviser Is Lobbying For Company W Ties To Turkish Gvt
– CNN should sever ties with CNNTurk, which does not follow basic journalistic principles of objectivity. The CNN brand is at stake.
– The press freedom crackdown after the #TurkeyCoupAttempt continues. Stay up to date with our Crackdown Chronicle:
– VIDEO: Turkish special operations forces raid law office, arrest attorneys
– Erdogan on introducing death sentence: That decision doesnt belong to west but us. We dont care what George & Hans say, but what Allah says.
– Turkey insists on exclusion of Kurdish forces from Raqqa battle http://almon.co/2rtt via @AlMonitor
– The Iraqi advance on Mosul is slowing. Commanders now doubt they can capture it this year. Great report by @Loveday
– Canada lifts the visa requirement for Mexican visitors, announces @JustinTrudeau. Kapow.
– Dear humanity I’m so disappointed in you.I can’t believe we’ve come full circle back to 1930s after so much has been done to improve rights